Vago Enterprises is recognized as one of Michigan's premier landscape, and interlocking paving contractors. From simple walkways to complex driveways, expansive pool areas, and everything in between; our award-winning team will design and install to your specific needs. We are the experts with brick paver installations for patios, flagstone design, retaining walls, driveways, walkways, pool areas, natural landscaping and outdoor living spaces in the Southeast Michigan area.

Call now for a free estimate! 734-891-0305


Wednesday, July 16, 2014

A Beautiful Landscape Design



This beautiful back yard includes Boulder Walls, Natural Stone Pathways, Rock Gardens, Brick Patio Design, and plenty of other types of Landscape Design.

3 comments:

  1. Tips for creating a better landscape for the spring. Paver Installation

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm it appears like your website ate my first comment (it was super long) so I guess I'll just sum it up what I submitted and say, I'm thoroughly enjoying your blog. I too am an aspiring blog blogger but I'm still new to the whole thing. Do you have any helpful hints for newbie blog writers? I'd genuinely appreciate it. Roof pressure cleaning Tampa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for posting this.You most absolutely have built this blog website into something special.paver installation Florida

    ReplyDelete