Vago Enterprises is recognized as one of Michigan's premier landscape, and interlocking paving contractors. From simple walkways to complex driveways, expansive pool areas, and everything in between; our award-winning team will design and install to your specific needs. We are the experts with brick paver installations for patios, flagstone design, retaining walls, driveways, walkways, pool areas, natural landscaping and outdoor living spaces in the Southeast Michigan area.

Call now for a free estimate! 734-891-0305


Saturday, November 3, 2012

Commercial and Residential Brick Paver Installations

www.vagoenterprises.com Farmington Hills, MI



Brick Paver Pathways are a unique and attractive way to add interest to any landscape, and can be used in any residential or commercial application.

2 comments:

  1. I love the look of brick paving. It is really cool and I wish that I had some at my house. I cannot wait to see what I can do when I try to do this myself this next week.
    Jak Manson | http://www.cabcoaz.com/Pavers.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. My friend's dad does residential paving for a living, and he is really good at his job. It's hard work and long hours, but he loves being able to make stuff with his hands. It needs to be done, and that's why I'm grateful for workers like my friend's dad who does a lot to build up society.

    http://www.degroodtpaving.com/driveway_paving.html

    ReplyDelete